A Noah Filled Weekend...

Noah stayed with us this weekend while his Mommy & Daddy had some alone time.
Addie, Aaron and Audrey love when he is here.
They get by with way more than they normally do and Noah is always up for a game of chase!!
It started snowing last night (people in the North would so laugh at this picture)
and Noah and Audrey got to see it.
These are the only pictures I took before it stopped!
So much for playing in the snow :)
Besides getting chased all around the house, this is Noah's favorite thing to do here!
Audrey can also make it up to the top with no help!!
How sweet is that!!
They played all morning together
They both love Hot Wheels!!
Poppy these are for you!
All that money on Hot Wheels is paying off!



Noah, Thanks for making our weekend WAY more FUN than it would have been :)

Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
You guys are the best! I am glad Noah has such a fun place to stay when we are away. I can't thank you enough for keeping him. The next to the last pic of Audrey looks just like Aaron.
King Family said…
oh how sweet. There will always be enough hot wheels if pops is around. Guess it is the best deal in a small toy. I'm glad the kids had fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time