Addie Is Growing Up...

Danielle and I took Addie to the mall to get her ears pierced.
She had already made one trip with Aunt Jenny a few weeks ago, but changed her mind after being told that it might hurt a little.
I wanted this to be Addie's decision, so when she asked again today, we went.
Before...

Getting all the stuff ready to go.

the lady marking her ears
a little nervous...
The store was full of people waiting on the lady to check them out and watching my baby get this done. In the middle of all that, I could hear this sweet little humming. It was Addie humming a song to keep her mind off of what was about to happen.
here we go...
Not so happy! She said "Momma it did hurt!"
After
OK, now she's happy!

She loves Claire's

Aunt Danielle was so proud of her!
This was after her bath tonight.
She wanted to take some more pictures of her new ears!

Aaron had to have his picture taken too!

She just looked so big tonight! My little girl is growing up so fast!
She told me she liked the shirt I had on, and asked if I would save it for her.
Then she said "and your wedding dress & shoes too!!"
Oh My, I'm not sure if I am ready for this!!

Comments

AG said…
In the last picture, is that my chin or Angela's?? They both have the same chin.
King Family said…
Addie, Grammy is so proud of you. I can't wait to buy you some earrings. Another reason to go shopping. YEAH.
I like getting to see the steps it took to get your ears pierced baby girl. You look beautiful darling.
Noah's Mommy said…
Addie I am so proud of you. You are such a big girl. I love you!
Becky said…
gotta LOVE Claire's!! especially the 10 for $10! That's pretty much the only time we go. For you, the trips will now get more frequent!
Jenny said…
Love this post! It's perfect for those of us who weren't present for the event! Poor Bug, I cannot believe it hurt! Glad she is happy now. Not sure about the chins. Looks like mine....really I am not kidding!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the earings!!!! I'm not sure about the chins??? :)
The Teague's said…
I can tell you are saying a prayer in the picture when she is about to get pierced. I would be doing the same thing. Just one more reason I am thankful for boys. Hopefully neither of mine will get theirs pierced. I don't think Clint would be happy....
Stephanie said…
So cute! What a different world. Claire's never even crosses my mind.
I need a girly girl to have fun with.
They are all 3 SOOOOO cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time