Aaron's Surprise Party...


Aaron thinks we are going to Food Lion to get some milk and bread!
He has no idea his wonderful aunt Danielle is throwing him a Surprise Party at her house!
Surprise!!!He really is not sure what is going on.
Our Greeter at the door :) The cake was made by Pops and Addie.
A big chocolate mound with a marshmallow smiley face Cupcakes for everyone else!
Good job Pops and Addie everyone love it!
Now the presents
Cool Lighting McQueen stuff
I love these! So handsome
The Hug Fest!


I love to watch Audrey play with this little laptop
See her tongue sticking out?
I promise I do not do that while I am blogging!
Riding his new scooter in the snow
Cousins fighting
Noah was stronger!
Addie wants everyone to look at her!
She is getting so tall.
Noah wanted to try Audrey's shoes on
Aaron playing the harmonica


Check out these cool new boots Pops and Gram bought him!
He wanted these a few months ago, but I told him no.
They were just too expensive 22.99 at Payless! :)
Well... His foot grows so fast!
Poppy had to go against everything in himself to get them, but he did!!
Aaron has worn them everyday!
He got this cool music card from Danielle, David and Noah.
He loved it and so did Audrey.
I have no idea why my little kitchen table is so liked.
Thank you everyone who made Aaron's birthday so very special!
He really had a great week!

Comments

Becky said…
Wow! Happy Birthday Aaron!
He is such a little man!
Becky said…
PS. I love the Steve Miller Band!
Stephanie said…
Tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time