Audrey Renewing Her Mind....

I came in the kitchen and found Audrey looking through God's Word!This must be her favorite verse, she is so into it :)
Let's pray she loves to do this when she is 16.
I will even let her sit on the table if she wants to!
Here is a great resource if you would like to be like Audrey and read your Bible everyday.

Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
A girl after God's own heart, how sweet.
Tina said…
Hey, How cute of Audrey reading the Bible! Good to teach them young!! :)
I enjoy reading your blog!

Tina C.
King Family said…
I think she is trying to be like Mama . What a moment to capture. Awesome.
Stephanie said…
precious.
no way I would let Lake that close to my Bible!


ps- lovin' all the new blog PDA!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time