Wow! That brings back memories! There is no telling how many photos there are of me and Angela in our pj's! We always got new MATCHING ones and HAD to take pictures! I am sure there are a few of all 4 grandkids too. I may have to look for those the next time I visit Lake City...
Danielle and I took Addie to the mall to get her ears pierced. She had already made one trip with Aunt Jenny a few weeks ago, but changed her mind after being told that it might hurt a little. I wanted this to be Addie's decision , so when she asked again today, we went. Before... Getting all the stuff ready to go. the lady marking her ears a little nervous... The store was full of people waiting on the lady to check them out and watching my baby get this done. In the middle of all that, I could hear this sweet little humming. It was Addie humming a song to keep her mind off of what was about to happen. here we go... Not so happy! She said "Momma it did hurt!" After OK, now she's happy! She loves Claire's Aunt Danielle was so proud of her! This was after her bath tonight. She wanted to take some more pictures of her new ears! Aaron had to have his picture taken too! She just looked so big tonight! My little girl is growing up so fast! She told me she liked...
Today in Art Class :) we made sugar cookies and decorated them. I really enjoyed watching Addie and Aaron choose the way they wanted their cookies to look. The paint brush idea worked great! This was a lot of fun!! We will do this again sometime soon.
Addie with her toilet paper wrapped money gifts! Eating Aunt Jenny's coleslaw Aaron dressed Audrey This is a very hard season of life right now, Audrey Nella is a very, whinny two year old( I think she cries every time I talk to her ). Aaron wants to be with Allen all the time and cries when he leaves for work, and Addie is just up and down emotionally lately, BUT...I am so thankful that I have not missed any of these crazy days, or any of these great moments: Addie wrapped up some of her money in toilet paper and tape, and gave it to me for my early birthday gift. She told me that she had been loving all that money she had saved at Grammy's. She said that she knew that money was not bad, but that loving it was a sin! Aaron told me he loves when I listen to him with my eyes! Audrey Nella gives the best hugs and pats your back when you pick her up! I love these gifts form God! This parenting stuff is not for the faint of heart, it is long hard days of consistently pointing th...
Comments