THE BIG WHEEL...
I was so glad when Grammy said she was having a Big Wheel shipped to Aaron.
He has always wanted to get a gift just for him from the Big Brown Truck!!
It's a big deal around here to see that Brown Truck pull up.
Aaron was so excited! He could not stop saying "It's here it's really here!"


OK, I told him that when he was OLDER
( I meant much older)
he could use the Swiss Army knife. I did not know he would want to use it at 4 :)
He said "hold on let me get my knife, you know I'm older now!"
He has always wanted to get a gift just for him from the Big Brown Truck!!
It's a big deal around here to see that Brown Truck pull up.
Aaron was so excited! He could not stop saying "It's here it's really here!"
OK, I told him that when he was OLDER
( I meant much older)
he could use the Swiss Army knife. I did not know he would want to use it at 4 :)
He said "hold on let me get my knife, you know I'm older now!"
So, this is what I had to work with, and a wood block (not pictured)
Can you believe I just happen to have a wood block??
(Thanks Uncle Randy)
Allen was at work in a meeting and could not come to my rescue!
I had to do this one on my own.
I kind of felt like Jennifer Jones (mother of 4 wild boys)
She is always doing stuff like this!
I did it guys!
Can you believe it??
And it worked, it didn't fall apart or anything!
Thanks Pops and Gram!
Aaron loves it and it was fun waiting for it to come in the Big Brown Truck!
Comments
I so glad you got a turn having the big brown truck come with a big box just for you.
Have fun buddy. Pops & Gram love you boy.