Popcorn Balls and School Work...

I know these are not great pictures,
but it was so cute watching Audrey Nella eat her popcorn ball.

Addie Bug doing her school work.
I don't think we brushed her hair that day!!
That is one of the many things I love about schooling at home. I think this stuff might be too easy for her!!
she can do 5 pages of work in 10 minutes!!

Aaron Boy hard at work
He tires really hard to do a good job.



Comments

King Family said…
Great kids, good school work there. Aaron those butterflies are very good. I'm proud.

Audrey your so cute.

Addie keep up the good work.
Jenny said…
Love this post! April, Addie looks just like you! I remember what you looked like when we were girls & looking at Addie is like a blast from the past! I'm so proud of the popcorn girl, the teacher & the two cutie bug students!
Noah's Mommy said…
April I am so proud of you. You are an amazing mom and teacher. Love you sister!
Becky said…
Yep, I am still alive. You know...sometimes ya blog, sometimes you don't.
Yesterday I was looking at the disk in my camcorder from this summer. Wow, your kids sure have grown, just in that short time. Especially Audrey. What a blessing your children are! Looks like you guys are doing well and always having a fun time.
Miss You Guys!!

PS. Still waiting on blog with the bike!!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time