Our Not So Excellent Photo Session...
The Battlefield was beautiful everyone matched...
so, why, why, why is this so hard????
Cousin Noah thought he was better at taking pictures than his momma.
Allen and I are way to goofy to take good pictures together.
We just start laughing :)

Our Audrey is such a little lover

so, why, why, why is this so hard????
We just start laughing :)
Our Audrey is such a little lover
Comments
Bill would LOVE yalls choice in clothing!!
I just wish you guys came up to say hi to me!
As Steph can attest to... photographing three kids is ALWAYS hard! You did a pretty job of getting them all in one spot!
Love the Georgia cheerleader costumes. :)
I liked Noah looking like the photographer. Ha.
I like Audrey and April alone pics too. They are priceless. And by the way, those poses with Audrey were needed like that as we have you, April with the other two , so tenderly loving your babies. You know, the adoration look. Forgive me for rambling.