Field Trip Friday....


The Blackiston Brood & The Green Gang go to The Aquarium....




We always enjoy time with our friends The Blackiston's.
Tim & Steph are raising their 3 boys to love The Lord and honor Him with their lives.
It is so much fun to be around other parents who are running towards the same goal.
Notice I said running...If you know Aaron, Bubba or Lake then you know why!!



You know it's going to be a good day when it starts off with hugs!!Look it's Nemo!! Reece took this picture.
He said he was taking it for his brother Bubba.

Reece is so smart for his age.
He was reading all the signs that tell about the fish. It was pretty cool :)
Here he is telling the girl about the frog he caught.


Petting the Sturgeon




I want to install some of these at my house!!


Tim is the commander of the group
Our little Lepidopterist
(a person who studies or observes butterflies)

He is too cute
He almost had it!

interesting shot with Bubba in the background
Our Creator is so Awesome!!


Funny Face
Sweet Baby Boy Face
Smile PLEASE!!!
The boys.... They love to climb
Little Lake is one of the gang!!
the penguins liked swimming around Audrey

Not sure what Aaron is doing

Pretty girl
I love this one!!
I told him to look serious :)
Allen said he looks like a Ralph Lauren Ad or something. Reece is as tall as an Emperor Penguin

Oh, no!! The Shark is coming...
Aaron and Lake had a blast jumping in this cage!!
It was so loud I thought they were going to ask us to leave.
I Really like this one of Reece and Aaron.

When Tim says "we really like spending time with you guys"
I always think he is going to start laughing.
Most people can't handle 30 minutes with us :)
We make a great team.
Six children, sharks, water and we didn't lose any of them!!

Can't wait until next time :)

Comments

King Family said…
Looks like a full day of fun. Stephanies boys are very cute. Good place to make some pictures
Stephanie said…
Girl! I just saw these! You have to email me when you update your blog!! I love them.
Especially Lake and the butterfly.
Thank you so much for documenting. I may have to steal a couple.
Love~
Steph

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time