Just The Girls...

This is Audrey the morning after the candy!!!Aaron went to spend the day with The Jones family and Allen went to school.
The girls and I were all alone :)
I must say this was a very easy day.


Addie counted her leaves as she picked them.
Just so you know there are 91 leaves in her bouquet :)


She said this was her thinking about God.
I can always count on Addie to keep me focused.


We went to the church to play in all the leaves, and they were gone!!
Addie said the"Mower guys" came and took them away.



Comments

Jenny said…
Looks like a Super Fun Girl Fall Day! Addie looks so much like you April, it's unreal! Randy's fav is the one Addie is thinking about God.....I love em all!
LynnĂ© said…
Precious, precious girls!
Noah's Mommy said…
Addie looks so big in some of these. Where were you with the red blocks behind them?
King Family said…
My favorite is Addie thinking about God too!
Glad you had any easy day and looks like a fun day as well.
Becky said…
Girls Day is always the best!
We try to have them often :)

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time