Bunk Bed Mania....
We Got Bunk Beds!!!!
Addie and Aaron have been sharing a bed for several months.
Aaron sleeps very wild and is always waking Addie up by kicking her.
Allen and I have been dreaming up the perfect bed
for Aaron and could not find what we wanted.
Grandma put the fire under us when she offered to buy some basic bunk beds.
Who knew we didn't need spectacular and over the top???
Allen and I over think things to death!!!
for Aaron and could not find what we wanted.
Grandma put the fire under us when she offered to buy some basic bunk beds.
Who knew we didn't need spectacular and over the top???
Allen and I over think things to death!!!
Thanks Grandma for your thoughtfulness and for being our storage unit!!!
Allen loved being manly and working with his hands.
When you live in an Apartment you don't get to use your tools much!!
OK, now the fun begins....
Is that Addie posing again??And again....
There is always an opportunity for posingAaron trying to be still long enough for a picture...
I wish she was always this sweet :)
Good Night Sweet Boy....
Side note
We made Addie's full size bed
back into a crib for Audrey Nella.
She is sleeping in Addie's room and
sharing all the girly stuff.
Addie and Aaron love sharing the bunk beds.
This is what works for now....
Comments
I was amazed how nice the bunkbeds
matched the chest.
Like you said, It's great for now.