Poppy and Grammy's Eggpalooza...

We went to Poppy and Grammy's house for the annual Egg Hunt!!
It was very chilly, but that didn't stop the fun!!

Grammy bought Audrey this beautiful dress.

Addie is such a good cousin....
Noah is always so handsome.
Aaron is upset because he was told not to
go under the deck(that's where all the duck poop is!!!)
My pretty girls....
Audrey looked so cute in her new dress.

Is Aaron smiling?? Did someone say Chocolate??
Didn't work for longAudrey's nose is turning red from being so cold.
Come on Baby just a few more shots....


Come on Aaron PLEASE Smile!!!!
OK, we are back inside and all warmed up....
Love the face Addie.... I spiked Noah's hair :)
He knows there is candy inside!!Thanks Poppy and Grammy for all the fun!!


Comments

King Family said…
Oh April, glad you were able to share those photos.
Jenny, that special face of Addies was for you. At least that is what Addie said.

And April, after speaking with you this evening, I went to slice ham &
opened foil to find a brown ham like Jennys. Ha. I didn't use Dr. Pepper either. Ha. However, I wasn't able to do 1hr@350 then 2 @ 225 either. I had to do 300 for 3 hr. sooooo. But heh it's great.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time