Surprise At The Park...

We went to one of our favorite parks today and our new friends showed up!!
This is sweet baby Lake!!
Audrey's future husband, he is handsome and
his mommy is already teaching him to love Jesus.
Addie is always posing now!
We do not know this boy, he just came and sat down beside Addie and Audrey.
This is Aaron playing with his new friend Evan(a.k.a. Bubba)
Addie being cute!

Our new friend Stephanie took these for me.
Thanks Stephanie!!!
Pretty Audrey
She really enjoyed the swing today!
I wish I would have taken more pictures of our friends.
Maybe next time



Comments

Stephanie said…
SO cute!! I may have to steal that picture of Lake and put it on my blog. I still can't believe we saw you there again.
King Family said…
Looking at all the blog pics everyone has, I realize the kids had a great big day.
Audreys little fella friend is adorable. All the ducks at Grammys
are doing fine after the fun day.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time