Another Day... Another Park...

OK, I know it looks like we go to the park every day,
but when you're a stay at home mom and you hear that its
going to rain for a couple of days, you get out of the house!!!Once again a great Daddy changing another very NASTY diaper!!
It was so bad I was gagging and I'm the MOM!!Although this is a cute picture of
Addie the real beauty of this shot is
Allen checking his fingers for poop!!
I love it!! Aaron loves this car.
He is always pretending to be
"the daddy"and he calls Addie "sweetie"Even after having three children of my own
I find Noah very interesting and special.
I love you Noah Boy!!!

He is such a Big Boy!!


Get use to this guys... Some great shots by Daddy... Come on Addie you can do it... You made it! Great Job!

This slide was electrifying

We do everything as a family!!Audrey has had enough of the park!!
Time to go home...



Comments

King Family said…
Love looking at some of your favorite pictures.
Stephanie said…
The finger smelling picture is hilarious!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!
AG said…
Steph, That's so funny that you said SMELLING!! Allen made me put
"Checking!":)

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time