A Beautiful Day At The ZOO...


Silly Faces


My very handsome guys So...Allen got a new very short hair cut...What do you think?
I think he needs to buy some Butch Wax :)
Aaron asked for a buzz!!

Audrey did not want to take pictures today :(


Cousin Noah


Addie didn't mind having her picture taken


We always enjoy going to the ZOO on Field Trip Friday!

Come with us next time! :)

Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
I think you got some good shots with my little camera. Hey I will come with you next time but we are leaving before nap time. ha ha
King Family said…
Looks like a day of fun. Allen I like your new cut, however, some wax might be a good idea to add for a change up. The pics of the day are great. You all look great as usual.
LynnĂ© said…
Cute! I like the b&w ones!
Shelly said…
Looks like yall had a great time!! You do such a great job keeping new things on your blog, I need to take notes, ;)
I DO like Allen's hair, you should see Bill's (he went to a military barber, if that gives you a hint).
The Teague's said…
I am still partial to Allen with a little longer hair, but he always looks great no matter the length.
Faye said…
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST! LOVE THE PICS.THE AUTISM CONF. WAS A SUCCESS.THANK-U ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS! BLESSINGS,FAYE

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time