Good Friday Mud Bog...

I know I'm a little late posting these pictures.
God displayed His Awesome Power, as the rain, hail and sun all showed up that afternoon!!
Pretty cool stuff and the kids enjoyed the water/mud puddle afterwards.
These pictures were taken before things got WAY out of hand.
I had to throw away all the clothes they were wearing, it was really bad! Audrey is the only one who stayed clean :)

Katelyn our sweet neighbor.
The pictures are courtesy of her mommy!
Thanks Whitney :)
I wish we would have taken pictures at the end of this,
you really wouldn't believe how bad it got!
Addie kept looking at me like, "I can't believe your letting us do this"

I'm sure that I will NEVER let them do that again :)

Comments

LynnĂ© said…
I would've been having a stroke/seizure/heart attack all rolled into one!
Whitney said…
Well, lookie, lookie - we're famous! ;) I know!!! Wish I would've gotten some shots toward the end, too!!! (They were completely messy but had so much fun and will NEVER forget it)!!!
King Family said…
wow, I'm sure Addie said, your a good mom for letting us do this. LOL
Noah's Mommy said…
Not sure when you posted this but somehow I never saw it. Too bad Noah missed this. ha ha Lynne' you are so right.
Anonymous said…
i think the pictures are great you do good work. april and allen i really have good friends i am crying right now. you have the right things to say. since i learn to do this maybe we can so to speak talk. we have to get together soon. love and prayers jackie lergner

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time