Ready For Spring??

Addie and I got the pleasure of going to Totally Posh today.
My friend Missy, just opened this New Salon and invited Addie and I for some Mommy-Daughter pampering!
I could not get a real good picture of Addie's toes because her nails are so tiny.
She asked Missy for Puppy dogs, and I thought Missy did I great job. I told Missy to surprise me, and I love what she did.
I have never had anything this fancy before and now I am going to be spoiled!!
When we were driving home Addie said "Mom, it's crazy how cute my toes are" Then she said "I really like that Missy girl, and she is such a good artist"
Addie was totally impressed and so was I.
I hope any of you girls who look at my blog will go and let Missy do some art work on your toes!!
There are so many things she can do, it will be hard to make up your mind!


Totally Posh
706-861-1900

Comments

Jenny said…
AHH! I AM SOOOOO Jealous! Great Job Missy! I Love 'em April & Addie! To anyone interested: Missy is so talented! I know, You are thinking, "just a pedicure...." But it's NOT! Missy can make your toes look like...well, whatever you want 'em to look like! It's been awhile since I've enjoyed the "Missy did my toes" pleasure, but Trust Me, she is GOOD! Love it ya'll! Glad you got to be with Missy & got beautiful toes too!
King Family said…
Those toes are so stinking cool.
AG said…
I know, I just love them. I'm going to cry when I mess them up!!
Noah's Mommy said…
Love Love Love Em!
Anonymous said…
I love your toes. Too bad I'm not close enough to go to Missy! I can just see Addie saying that. :)
LynnĂ© said…
Love the toes! Kinda looks like paisley?

Where is this place located?
AG said…
It is paisley!
She just opened on Cloud Springs Road,passed Mack Smith Road on the left if you are going to 75.

There is no way you would be disappointed!!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time