Come Join Us In The Battlefield...

You can usually find us at the Battlefield on a pretty day.
Today was one of those days and we were not going to waste it sitting at home!
Addie looked up at the sky and said "Wow, look at the sunlight coming down from Heaven!"
I couldn't agree more :)
Aaron taking a swing
Well... now I think the bat is a gun, or as my friend Steph's boys say "a shooting thing"
Audrey loves to play ball too!

Poppy "trying" to teach Aaron how to play.
It goes something like this; "I will hit the ball way out in that field, and you go get it boy!"
Aaron did that twice and then convinced Poppy to play the real way!
A fun afternoon :)

Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
Families in the park
Anonymous said…
I love all the pictures. The kids look so grown up... :( Hope to see you all soon!!!
King Family said…
Families in the park, OH NO! I think I'll join them. LOL
That we did. We had fun with the kids. It was a beautiful day, however, I believe the pollen got to everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time