Smart Addie...

Today while trying to get Addie to eat some lunch, I said "just eat 3 bites Addie".
She walked away from her food and came back
telling me she had eaten three bites while I wasn't looking.
I told her that it did not look like 3 bites were gone,
she then proceeds to show me on the chalk board how it happen.
"first I took 1 bite before you told me 3 bites,
then I took 2 bites while you were not looking and that makes 3!"
Though she is very smart and creative, she will not be getting anything else until dinner! :)




Comments

King Family said…
Oh I love her. I hope she is beginning to feel better.
Hugs, hugs, hugs, to you Addie.
Noah's Mommy said…
Oh my she is too big for her britches.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time