Our Trip To The Smoky Mountains....
This is really the only pictures we took.
I have none of Allen or Nana, sorry guys :(
I have none of Allen or Nana, sorry guys :(
We did not take any of the snow tubing or ice skating we did. It's hard to make sure everyone is happy, take care of three children, have fun and take pictures at the same time.
There was snow on the ground the first day and then it was gone :(
Addie and Aaron loved being in the "Snowy Mountains"
We kept telling them that we were going to the Smoky Mountains and they insisted it was called "The Snowy Mountains"
This might have been the most fun Aaron had, and I did not even put any quarters in!!
He begged me to sit in this Batman car.
I felt so bad, because I did not have any money for it.
I felt so bad, because I did not have any money for it.
You can tell he did not care :)
It was so cold.
I tried to take a self portrait of me and Aaron, but I am just not good at that yet!
I tried to take a self portrait of me and Aaron, but I am just not good at that yet!
I'm not sure we knew which camera to look at!
I wish we could hire someone to go around and take our pictures everywhere we go!
We never see anything with Addison on it, so we had to get them.
They did not have Audrey so we settled for "PRINCESS"
Aaron is just not thrilled to be sitting still!
Addie is not so sure she likes giving up her "Princess" title
She does like that her cup is pink, her favorite color!
Exploring the golf course
They did not have Audrey so we settled for "PRINCESS"
Aaron is just not thrilled to be sitting still!
Comments
Yes, Audrey does look adorable in her new bathing suit.
Love you ALL!