Picnic's & Park's

Our new place for taking pictures,
The Coke Oven's Park.
This is a pretty cool place and I had no idea it was right down the road.
Fun in your own backyard :)
Check it out.
Addie loved it here

Daddy loved being with his girls.

Aaron went to spend the day with The Blackiston Gang
and the girls got Daddy all to ourselves.








I won't even tell you what was at the bottom of the "Wishing Well"
...it wasn't just pennies




The Battlefield Park



Gilbert-Stephenson Park

I love this one of Aaron.
He is thinking Hmm... how do I get back up there??

This picture reminds me of those "show off your class ring" pictures.
Are you guys laughing right now because I am :)

Comments

King Family said…
sweeeeeeet . Looks like fun. And oh by the way, Addie needs new earrings and a new ring.
Thanks for coming to the helicopter park yesterday. Poppy & I had fun with the kids.
Kathryn said…
These pictures are sooo good! You are getting some great shots.
clay said…
where is that coke oven place?
clay said…
Where is that park? Jennifer Jones

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time