Grammy's Not So Surprising Fiesta....

Well, we didn't get to surprise her, but we did have fun! the cake was yummy
Audrey was so cute peeking at the cake
she is hoping she can sneak a bite
One of the only things that made Noah happy

Grammy opening her presents with the help of Aaron
and Addie :)
Oh, what could it be???
She likes her gifts
Hmm, not sure what to say here
Poppy helping Audrey with her school work :)
Looks like I have another poser



The other thing that made Noah happy
He loves to be outside


Go Addie Bug!!
You can do it Aaron boy!!!

After the party


Happy Birthday Mom!
I am hopeful that one day I will be celebrating birthdays
with my grandchildren running all over the place.

Comments

King Family said…
I'm glad you were able to show the decor of the party as well as some of the fun we had. Thank you so very much for all the hard work that went into it. With the busy lives my girls have they are still able to be amazing. Thanks girls and thank you pops for the idea and support for the girls.
Noah's Mommy said…
Thanks so much for hosting the party. It was a great success. I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time