A Busy Mother's Day Weekend...

We went to IHOP for breakfast.
Wow, very expensive !!!



Little Audrey loved standing in the booth.This was at the mall. Allen will never say yes to this again...:)
It was a very long morning.
Noah Robert Johnson turns ONE!!!
This was such a great party.
I wish I had better pictures to document the day.

Sorry to say this is the only picture I have of the Birthday Boy.
How did that happen?? We were all too busy doing this...Addie enjoying her hot dog...
Aaron enjoying his company...Abby enjoying her cupcake...

Little Cutie




Surprise Grandma!! Well, kind of...
We thought we were surprising Grandma by showing up at her house.
Angela had to spill the beans because Grandma was trying to make other plans.

I had a great Mother's day weekend.
I will post some pictures from Audrey's dedication when my sister sends them to me.

Comments

Jenny said…
Love your pix. Guess what? My pix were not very good at all. Some of them are on picasa.google.com/jennydawnking. I will put more there or email later tonite. Church pix & outdoor ones are too dark. Sorry.
I love that Grandma,Angela,& Allen matched!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time