The Longest Post Ever....

We went to Poppy and Grammy's house for lunch today.
Everyone ate good and then they were rewarded with 5 creamsicles each!!
OK, just 3 each!! :)
What is it about Grandparents? They NEVER let me eat 3 creamsicles!!
I even had to eat LIVER without any reward!!

All the grandchildren love Poppy and Grammy's backyard.
I love her!

She loves to get her picture taken.

She makes up her own poses :)

You just can't pose a boy!!

I could take pictures of her all day long...


She's thinking...


"Cousins" Like I said... "you just can't pose a boy!"

This is my favorite picture of the day!!Way too cute!!


The End!!
I still have a bunch of pictures from today, however I will save some for tomorrow.

Love April

Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
I knew the pics of Addie on the tire swing were gonna be good. Just wish the Duck lot wasnt in the background.
Jenny said…
How is it you always get better stuff than me with a camera I gave to you because my new one is better???!!!????? Can I have that camera back?? Just kidding, however your photography skills are far better than mine. Maybe I need to go "doctor" some of my shots! Nahhh! ha ha : )
King Family said…
My grandbabies are so adorable. I believe Noah was thinking, which duck is mine and how do I get to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time