GO DAWGS!!!!
Here she is, everyone's favorite Cheerleader!!
Grammy bought Addie some new shoes that are really for cheerleading.
You can change the colors on the sides to match your team.
You can change the colors on the sides to match your team.
Addie thinks she is a cheerleader when she wears them.
On Sunday Aunt Jenny took Addie to the mall
and she bought her this cute Ga Bulldog outfit!
On Sunday Aunt Jenny took Addie to the mall
and she bought her this cute Ga Bulldog outfit!
Addie has not taken this outfit off since she put it on in the store
(except for baths of course and I got to wash it once!)
(except for baths of course and I got to wash it once!)
She loved this photo session !!
I'm sure the Ga Bulldogs head cheerleader will be calling any minute to sign her up!!
I'm sure the Ga Bulldogs head cheerleader will be calling any minute to sign her up!!
Comments
Grammy loves your new Georgia cheerleading outfit. Thank you Aunt Jenny.
Keep posing Addie, you make me happy girl.