The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we went to the Aquarium on that cold, cold, wet day.....

This is a combination of two rainy days we spent at the Aquarium.
This butterfly landed on Audrey's foot!
I was standing behind the stroller and only could get this shot.










This was a diver feeding the fish.
Aaron thought this was very cool.


Noah is playing with his toes, because we were
waiting so long on the boys who were in the restroom.
Aaron took the camera with him.... I know that was a little gross but it cracked me up when I got home and saw these!

The girls look so cute sitting in these rocking chairs.


This is such a great place to teach your
children about our Awesome Creator God!!


A little climbing around before we got in the van.
This was right before it started raining.



Audrey fell asleep on the way to Cracker Barrel.
Doesn't she look peaceful? Addie is always happy to be at Cracker Barrel!
This was a very fun and tiring day. I am very ready for bed tonight!!

Comments

King Family said…
WOW, you got some good photography there April. Well Aaron too.
Audrey looks like Allen while sleeping in those pics. The butterfly on the foot looks like on cotton. Its great.
Looks like you guys had loads of fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time