The Never Ending Audrey Post....

~~~ENJOY~~~




Aaron loves riding this tractor and the boy it belongs to is normally not the sharing type.
You can see the pure joy on his face as he finally gets his chance to ride!
She could not press hard enough to make it go on her own.





Allen has grown some chin hair that I am not a fan of!!
What do you think??
"IT'S A BIRD... IT'S A PLANE...NO WAIT... IT'S SUPER, FAST, BIKE RIDER BOY!"


If you have never had Audrey love, then you need to come over and get some!!
She gives the best hugs :)
Birthday Lunch For Audrey
Yummy...They make their own dough and sauce!!
Two thumbs up on the pizza,
but their choice of music is not family friendly:(
it did bring back some memories though!
New very cute backpack

I think we were all singing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard
They also have Mayfield Ice Cream




Noah, you are too cute


Birthday Cash
She likes to pay me for taking her picture :)
She started her day off opening up her gifts from Pa & Nana on the potty!

She loves getting mail.


Thank you everyone for the great gifts!!!
We love our family :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

...and yes, she likes Daddy's new chin hair. :-)>
Jenny said…
Oh I love these children! April these pix are terrific and you did a super job posting. Thanks for sharing. Daddy's chin hair???? Ummm....can't decide.
Noah's Mommy said…
You got some really cute pics. I love the one of her picking a flower. She looks so cute in her birthday girl shirt. Sorry Uncle Al but I would have to vote a big No on the new facial hair.
Whitney said…
Hilarious that she's trying to pay YOU to take HER picture! I don't think it at all peculiar that a princess opens her gifts on her "throne"- haha!
Whitney said…
P.S. I am married to a chin-hair-grower, too...I was hoping it was just a phase - that was several YEARS ago...oy! It does give Allen a fiercer look, though. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time