Our Day...
Audrey lied to me!-Aaron
This taste like breast milk!- Addie
Come see my new invention, it's a house where you can hear me pray and talk about God.-Aaron
I will not eat that hot dog, it has bad stuff in it!-Aaron
Can I get a reward for pooping?-Aaron
Cereal.. Cereal.. Cereal Momma!-Audrey
Audrey is being irresponsible!-Aaron
Momma rock with you-Audrey
This taste like breast milk!- Addie
Come see my new invention, it's a house where you can hear me pray and talk about God.-Aaron
I will not eat that hot dog, it has bad stuff in it!-Aaron
Can I get a reward for pooping?-Aaron
Cereal.. Cereal.. Cereal Momma!-Audrey
Audrey is being irresponsible!-Aaron
Momma rock with you-Audrey
I almost ate a whole bag of doughnuts at Poppy & Grammy's-Addie
Poppy paid Addie in advance for her 3 loose teeth.
She has been wanting this walking doll at Dollar General.
I told her not to buy it the other day, but I knew she had her mind made up.
For some reason she thought it really walked and talked!
It was so cheaply made and had its arms and legs falling off within minutes.
Poor thing got so upset she threw it in the trash can!
This picture is a little disturbing, but it is what I found when I opened up the closet door to throw something away.

Comments
Love you-
Steph
Lesson learned though.