No Crying over Spilled Milk...or Tea

I'm not sure how or why Aaron had the camera,
but he was able to catch a crazy moment at The Green House.

Audrey had just spilled her milk all over the floor.
Aaron somehow caught "Super Mommy" in action.
Wow, I'm pretty fast!!


I went to get the sponge to clean it up, and Audrey
took it from me and began to clean up by herself.

Aaron took most of these pictures by himself.



She loves her sponge


I wish Aaron would learn how to use the video camera :)
Shortly after this mess, Aaron got out the Gallon pitcher
of tea by himself and dropped it on the floor!!!
I was cutting up Audrey's lunch
and ran over to save Aaron from the massive puddle.
While I am saving Aaron Addie yells "Audrey can cut her food by herself Mom"

with a steak Knife guys!!!

Since everyone is doing everything by themselves maybe I could take a nap!!
:)



Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
Just another day in the Green house. Always a blog worthy moment.
King Family said…
Audrey is sooooo cute. Aaron great pics buddy.
Stephanie said…
Hilarious!!!
Way to go taking pictures, Aaron!
Anonymous said…
You have a cute family! =]
Stephanie said…
You really need to update, girl. I get sad every time I check by.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time