Harvest Happenings 2008


We went to Harvest Happenings tonight and the kids had a blast!!
These are the only pictures I have because things got WILD once we got to the church.
Allen had parking lot duty for the first 30 minutes, which felt like 2 hours!!
Danielle and I were insane by the time our husbands found us.

The show off...Audrey Nella


See her bubble gum??
Thanks Aunt Jenny for the gum ball machine!!!
This is never easy.
Smile everyone!!! Please!!!

Yep, Noah is all boy and he was done before I had begun :)


Poor Aaron, he will do anything to get me to stop asking him to smile!!
I think he has been watching Addie pose.



Pray for Allen tomorrow he will be in Greek class all day!
I am going to bed!! :)



Comments

Noah's Mommy said…
We had fun too but it was crazy. Sorry that we left without saying goodbye.
Shelly said…
Those are too cute!! That 1st photo looks like Audrey is saying "GO DAWGS"!!!
Jenny said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pix! Glad everyone had fun. All of the kids look too cute! I'm soooo glad Audrey got the Georgia Outfit. She is adorable!
King Family said…
My grandbabies are so adorable. Not many can have 4, yes, I said 4 adorable, good looking, sweet, smart,
and loving children.
Thanks, for having them.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time