The Big Birthday Party...

These are some pictures from Audrey's Birthday Party!


My Little Princess
Waiting for the fun to begin..


Yummy hamburgers!
Thanks Allen for doing a great job:)

Addie realizing that today is not about her:(
It's so hard sharing the house with another princess...
Noah loved the balloonsAh, the sweetness of someone else's drink....Finally the CAKE!!! Audrey already screaming for it
Noah is not going to take his eyes off it
she is not sure what we are asking her to do
YUMMY
Those are raisins and Noah and Audrey loved them.



Princess Cutie
Hey, what just happened here?? That is not fair!! Give my Cake back!!

I think this is either some new Karate moves
or he is sticky and wants to be wiped off....:)



Sweet Addie Bug
Grammy is one of Addie's favorite people


Can she pose or what??


OK, that's enough :) The "Booty"
She is so excited about her gifts


She loves this baby Grammy got her

This coat is too cute!
Thanks Grammy
She picked these out all by herself at Wal-mart.
I was just trying them on her to see what size she was and when I took them off she started crying loudly!! I did what any mom does in that situation...
I put them back on her and proceeded to the check-out :) Hey everybody look at me!!

look what I can do
I love this Fisher Price Stroller!!
Most days Audrey has to wait on Addie
to be done with it before she can use it.
Today it is just a stroller one day it will be much more they are fighting over :)
Thanks to everyone for the great gifts!!
We love you all .


Comments

Becky said…
gotta love the parties, and the cakes are too cute.
Noah's Mommy said…
I can't believe our youngest is one. Guess that means we need another one. And I am our only hope. Maybe a little while longer.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time