Addie & Aaron's Excellent Adventure...

Addie and Aaron spent a week this summer
at The Villages (America's Friendliest Hometown) with Pa & Nana.


These are some of the pictures from their Adventure....


Golf Cart Rides Everyday!!


I don't think the fish were biting :(




"Just a Swingin" My little Pocahontas

Diet Coke...I think Addie and Aaron became addicted to the stuff!
"Pa & Nana are so cool they let us paint in their garage!"

How cute is that?? They had a great time, but not sure if Pa & Nana have recovered yet :)

Thanks for all the fun!

Comments

Becky said…
It has been soooo long since you blogged. I can only imagine how long you were on the computer this time. Everything all at once huh?
Whatever works :)
Looks like the kids had a pretty fun time.
Noah's Mommy said…
Wish I had a Pa and Nana in Florida
Jenny said…
I wanna visit Pa & Nana in America's Friendliest Hometown! Friendly, golf carts, SUN, & Diet Coke....Sounds perfect! I am thankful Pa & Nana helped ya'll get a mini-vacation.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time