The Good, The Bad and the Sassy...









Every year I try to get the "perfect" picture for our Christmas card, and this is never easy.
This year we had some crying, pouting and even a belly ache by Audrey Nella.

I love my children, even when I don't get the "perfect" picture!

I hope you enjoyed looking at the good, the bad and the sassy! :)

Comments

Jenny said…
NONE of these pix are Ugly! I LOVE em! Thanks for sharing! Love 'em, Love 'em! They are great!
AG said…
Thanks Jenny, you are right, they are not ugly so I changed ugly for sassy. I guess I wasnt saying they were ugly, just acting ugly.
Audrey Nella faked two belly aches to get out of it! :)
King Family said…
So enjoyed looking at your pictures. They are beautiful children. I love them all.

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time