The Big Surprise...

When Allen told me that we were going to meet Grandma Friday morning for a Big Surprise,
I had no idea what to expect, and then we turn off the Cartersville exit and I knew where we were going!
The new science museum!
I was surprised and even more when I found out she bought us a membership!!
Yay! :)
This is going to be great for homeschool field trips!
I had a hard time squeezing this guy into a picture!
Can you believe they found him in Wyoming??



Digging for fossils
I did not hear the lady say, "one fossil per child."
We came back with a little bag full.
I wonder what the she was thinking when I kept saying,
"Oh here's another sharks tooth Aaron!"
Next trip I guess we will need to return some of our loot!
Mining for gems!
Yep, you guessed it... we got a little bag full of those also! ;)



They have a really cute area for kids


The outside of this place is beautiful!
Angela surprised us and took off early from her job! :)





Thanks again Grandma!


Comments

King Family said…
you got some sweet pics there. I love those 3 little grandchildren of mine.
Noah's Mommy said…
Cool what a surprise. Sounds like you guys had a great little trip.
Jenny said…
I am lovin' the cool surprise! I want to go there! I didn't realize North GA. had a Science Museum so close. Excited for ya'll & LOVE these pix of OUR Cutie Pie kiddos. Glad you enjoyed your weekend!
Whitney said…
I want to borrow their Grandma! How cool is that?!?! We've been wanting to go there, too! Do they have a planetarium?

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time