Counting Our Blessings....

The Lord has given us two wonderfully healthy years with Audrey Nella.
We love her so much and have enjoyed every minute of her life.
Thank you Lord, for such a sweet gift!
~~~Happy Birthday Baby Girl~~~
Oh, Blogger why won't you let me arrange my photos the way I want them??
So...frustrating :(























































I will be posting pictures from her party later.
I have had enough of Blogger today!!!

Comments

King Family said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Audrey Nella. Hope your day was oh so fun. All your pictures are absolutely awesome.
Grammy & Poppy love love love you girl. Hugs&Kisses
Noah's Mommy said…
How fun to look at all those pics of your life Audrey. Audrey, you are a sweet sweet girl and I love so much. God thank you for Audrey Nella Green!
LynnĂ© said…
She just absolutely oozes cuteness! And she is so sweet too!
Whitney said…
So S-W-E-E-T!!! My favorite will always be Audrey's portrayal as Baby Moses! Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time