Art Class....


Today in Art Class :) we made sugar cookies and decorated them.
I really enjoyed watching Addie and Aaron
choose the way they wanted their cookies to look.
The paint brush idea worked great! This was a lot of fun!!
We will do this again sometime soon.

Comments

King Family said…
Oh guys, thanks for letting me stop by and have one of those delicious creations. Your cookies were scrumptious, beautiful and very creative.
I am proud kids. Love you, Grammy
King Family said…
I was thinking, those pics of the cookies would make such a cute Christmas card. May we all have a sweet Christmas.
Noah's Mommy said…
Fun! They turned out really cute.
Noah's Mommy said…
Notice Aaron in his cowboy getup
Jenny said…
The cookies look GREAT~ I mean, really, they are beautiful! I'm jealous~ I see a dinosaur & a pink/green candy cane~Impressed~ Mom is right,they look like a card~NOT like the cookies I make~ Randy says, "gotta love home school, you can be a cowboy everyday if ya wanna" Great post! Did they taste good too?
Stephanie said…
Girl, you put me to homeschooling shame!!
Way to go!!

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time