Looking Back...Thanksgiving in Mississippi

It is so wonderful when it works out for us to spend Thanksgiving in Pontotoc.
These are some of our memories from the last trip.
I wish I would have taken more pictures.
Next trip we need to have a designated time to get pictures of everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is one of the reasons we go to Mississippi.... to eat good food
I think he ate all the sweet potato's
This is what you do after you eat....
Audrey loved all the attention
Addie and Ashley
My handsome men.
Looks like Aaron had more fun than anyone.
Addie is so in love with Corey and it's not just for his 4Wheeler!

Angela and little Audrey
Sweet girls
Faith is laughing at Allen taking the picture
cute little GracieAddie is showing Grandpa how to work her puzzle
Grandpa sharing the secretes to a long life with Audrey.
Aaron is getting to experience the strong hands of Great Granddaddy

It is always a good time for tickling

I love this picture because they look so deep in their conversation
Donald is really trying to eat his pie!!
Aaron loves all the guys in Mississippi
One of my favorite pictures.
I call it Mississippi Livin'
Just two country kids fishin' from the dock.
Addie and Aaron really loved this part.


settling down with his Great granddaddy When we left we traveled The Natchez Trace Parkway.
As you can tell it is so beautiful. God did such wonderful work.


She's so funny
In awe of the Huge tree
Aaron was so sad to leave Mississippi
We always enjoy going to Mississippi to see all the people we love, eat all the good food and drink Grandma Pearl's sweet tea!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addie Is Growing Up...

Art Class....

Our morning...taking it one moment at a time